The "RE-303 Sample Instrument" is based on DinSync RE-303
samples from Cutoff, Resonance, ENV Mod and Accent settings.
This gives you the original sound with the distinctive chirping of
Also the "mono mode" and "portamento" are implanted, so that
the notes can "glide" as it is typical for the TB-303 sequences.
The "RE-303 Sample Instrument" is compatible with NI Kontakt
version 5.5.3 and higher.
All controllers have "Midi learn" and can be assigned to a
You can use it in the NI Kontakt Player (Free) or in NI Kontakt
on PC and Mac as VST, AU and Standalone.
The "DinSync RE-303" is a replica of the "Roland TB-303 Bassline".
The „TR-8S Editor / Controller„ is an VST and Standalone controller for the „Roland Drum Machine TR-8S“
- It is perfect to integrate the "TR-8S" into your DAW.
- It makes the sound design easier, because you have direct access to the parameters.
- The „TR-8S" Parameters can be automated and they can be stored with your Project.
- The editor displays the internal automation of the TR-8S.
- You can safe your new sound on the "TR-8S" and the editor settings as VST Presets (..fxp)
in the DAW.
- With the X-Y-Pads, all Parameter can be selected and controlled.
- It is possible as VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit and Mac ( as VST, AU and Standalone.
Download Included: - VST and Standalone for PC 32/64 Bit
- VST, AU and Standalone for MAC (64 Bit)
/ MAC M1
Roland TR-8S Editor and Controller